We are hiring for a tenant relationship specialist position within our awesome team. Read on!
YOU LOVE REAL ESTATE. You are not a fit in the normal 9-5 grind. You want a fun, fast-paced and multidimensional work environment with an active, technology-based modern team.
You have a car
You LOVE Details
You are not afraid to communicate with people
You have a smart phone
You LOVE Multitasking
You are driven and can work without close supervision
You LOVE Real Estate
You want to learn and help build a company
You have good ideas you are not too shy to contribute
You are reasonably tech savvy
You LOVE LOVE LOVE Details
You are not afraid to do occasionally get your hands dirty when the job calls for it. . .. . .
INTEGRITY AND HARD WORK MUST BE TWO OF YOUR TOP PERSONAL VALUES
The job: Tenant Relationship Specialist –
The jobs primary function is to manage our management software and the tenants within our properties. It is an office based admin position with occasional needs to visit properties. Your office responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Entering information for new tenants and new owners
– Qualifying tenant applications
– Handling tenant and owner requests
– Problem solving
– Using customer service skills
– Answering phone calls
– Setting up utilities for tenants
– Entering invoices for properties and following up with people
– Rent logging and collection
– Scanning, Faxing and organizing docs
– General Admin duties
– Being a functional member of an awesome team
– Speaking spanish if you have it (not job requirement)
– Contributing ideas, effort, and good attitude
– Occasionally visiting properties for varying reasons including posting notices, checking keys, property walks, inspections, etc.
– We occasionally participate in eviction move outs and other manual labor based activities
– Being flexible to fill in as needed with other team members.
– This is a FULL TIME Position
– Start Date – ASAP!
– Trial period for up to 90 days – then full time
– Pay – How qualified are you? Range will be $12-15 per hour during trial. Then salary pay offered.
– Bene’s – 3 weeks paid vacation, when qualified. Job Schedule flexibility. (I.E – You want to ski on Tuesday so you work your extra hours on a Saturday)
We are a real estate investment services company. We manage and build investment real estate and HOA’s. We are a young company but stable and growing rapidly. Our website is www.proformre.com. Here is a video that will help you learn a little about us too http://www.proformre.com/proform/
How to APPLY: Please read about what we do and familiarize yourself with us before you apply. Please respond to this ad and send a cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter, please tell me what you are most passionate about. We will not take calls about this position! If the ad is up, the position is still available.